Party: Partido Social Democrata
Born in 1991 and raised in Coimbra. Lídia Pereira graduated in Economics at the University of Coimbra and holds a Master’s degree in European Economic Studies from the College of Europe (Bruges, Belgium). She worked as a consultant in the financial sector. Since 2018, she serves as President of the Youth of the European People’s Party (YEPP). She was elected as a Member of the European Parliament in 2019. She is a Member of the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs and a Substitute Member of the Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety. She is a Member of the Delegation for relations with the People’s Republic of China and the Delegation for relations with the United States.
MEP since 2019.
My Positions in Parliament:
- Coordinator - Tax Matters
- Vice-Coordinator - Economic and Monetary Affairs
- Member - Intergroup on Seas, Rivers, Islands and Coastal Areas (SEARICA)
- Member - Intergroup on the Green New Deal
- Member - Intergroup on European Cultural Heritage, Ways of Saint James and other European Cultural Routes
- Member - Intergroup on Sustainable, Long-Term Investments and Competitive European Industry
- Member - Intergroup on Biodiversity, Hunting and Countryside
- Member - Intergroup on Anti-Corruption
- Member - Partido Social Democrata
- Member - China
- Member - Tax Matters
- Member - Economic and Monetary Affairs
- Member - European Parliament
- Substitute - United States
- Substitute - Environment, Public Health and Food Safety
My Positions in the group:
- Member - Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats)
Other related content
“Often the main purpose of shell companies is to facilitate aggressive tax planning or disguise beneficial o...
"The outcome of COP26 has shown that the world must fight climate change with more ambition. We can only...
“Corporate taxes have to be paid where the economic activity takes place. No artificial, v...