Party: Christlich Demokratische Union Deutschlands
Born in 1976. Karlsruhe (Baden-Wuerttemberg). Degree in technical economics. First Lieutenant of the army reserve. Senior executive, MVV Energy AG, Mannheim. Since 2009 coordinator of the EPP-Fratkion in the Committee on International Trade. Since 2010 Chairman of the CDU Karlsruhe-Land. Since 2011 Member of the Bureau of the CDU in Baden-Wuerttemberg. Chairman of the Baden-Wuerttemberg CDU 'Land' Committee on European Affairs, since 2007. Since 2008 Member of the Bureau of the European People's Party. 1999-2009 City councillor, Stutensee. Chairman, CDU Stutensee branch, 2002-2007. Vice-chairman, Junge Union, Land of Baden-Wuerttemberg, 1999-2002. District chairman, Junge Union, Nordbaden, 2001-2008. MEP since 2004.
My Positions in Parliament:
- Chair - Southeast Asia, ASEAN
- Member - Intergroup on Sustainable, Long-Term Investments and Competitive European Industry
- Member - Christlich Demokratische Union Deutschlands
- Member - International Trade
- Member - Conference of Delegation Chairs
- Member - European Parliament
- Substitute - ACP
- Substitute - Ukraine
- Substitute - Foreign Affairs
My Positions in the group:
- Member - Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats)
- Member - EPP Group Bureau
- Member - EPP Group Heads of National Delegation
Other related content
"Today's agreement is a breakthrough. We will guarantee that our European companies will...
"We want the International Procurement Instrument (IPI) to work as a door opener for European...
The EPP Group’s Bureau will travel to Berlin from Wednesday 8 to Friday 10 September to discuss the n...
A year ahead of the next European elections, Members of the EPP Group in the European Parliament will gather in Munich,...