Party: Christlich-Soziale Union in Bayern e.V.
Born in 1963. Ebersberg (Bavaria). Doctorate in law. Studied law, 1982-1987. Lawyer since 1991. First and second law degrees, 1987-1991. Doctorate from LMU Munich. Member of CSU area executive for Upper Bavaria since 1995. District councillor in Ebersberg since 1996. Chairman of the Upper Bavaria area association of the Women’s Union since 1999. CSU-bureau member since 2009. Parliamentary business organiser of CSU-Europe Group and the CDU/CSU Group in the EPP Group. Member of the ZDF television council since 2000. Member of CSU media committee since 2000. MEP since 1999.
My Positions in Parliament:
- Member - Intergroup on Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Member - Intergroup on Sky and Space
- Member - Intergroup on European Cultural Heritage, Ways of Saint James and other European Cultural Routes
- Member - Intergroup on Artificial Intelligence and Digital
- Member - Christlich-Soziale Union in Bayern e.V.
- Member - United States
- Member - Industry, Research and Energy
- Member - European Parliament
- Substitute - Southeast Asia, ASEAN
- Substitute - India
- Substitute - COVID-19 pandemic: lessons learned and recommendations for the future
- Substitute - Legal Affairs
My Positions in the group:
- Member - Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats)
- Member - EPP Group Bureau
- Member - EPP Group Heads of National Delegation
Other related content
"These new rules set the foundation for trust in the data economy. Only if trust and...
The EPP Group’s Bureau will travel to Berlin from Wednesday 8 to Friday 10 September to discuss the n...
"These EU rules will lay the foundations for trustworthy data sharing, so dearly needed to promote a fair...