- Deputy Secretary-General and Director, Parliamentary Work
- MOB: +32 474 851 830
Deputy Secretary-General, Group of the European People's Party in the European Parliament, Head of the Parliamentary Work Directorate.
Lille University (Master 1) - Public law minor: public services and European law
Postgraduate diploma (Master 2) - International and European economic law
Trainee, European Commission
- Communication management in the CHAIX bank in Avignon, France, and in an international insurance company in Paris, France.
- Administrator in different committees in the Secretariat of the Union for Europe Group and in the EPP Group in the European Parliament.
- Head of Unit, Legal and Home Affairs, Parliamentary Work Service.
- Head of Unit, Strategic policy and plenary session, Parliamentary Work Service.
- Currently Deputy Secretary-General of the EPP Group, Director of the Parliamentary Work Directorate.
Knight of the National Order of Merit (France).