Party: Partit Nazzjonalista
Born in 1968. PA to the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs (1990 - 1994). Deputy High Commissioner, Malta High Commission, London (1995 - 1996). Personal Assistant to Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs (1998-1999). Interministerial Co-Ordinator for European Affairs in the Ministry for Foreign Affairs (2001-2003). Founding member of the IVA Movement (the YES Movement) in favour of Malta’s EU Membership (2000-2003). Executive Secretary, MEUSAC (Malta-EU Steering and Action Committee) (2003-2004). MEP since 2004.
My Positions in Parliament:
- Member - Intergroup on Traditional Minorities, National Communities and Languages
- Member - Intergroup on Children’s Rights
- Member - Intergroup on Anti-Corruption
- Member - Partit Nazzjonalista
- Member - Arab Peninsula
- Member - United Kingdom
- Member - Employment and Social Affairs
- Member - European Parliament
- Substitute - Union for the Mediterranean
- Substitute - Turkey
- Substitute - Economic and Monetary Affairs
My Positions in the group:
- Head of National Delegation - EPP Group Bureau
- Member - Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats)
- Member - EPP Group Heads of National Delegation
Other related content
The EPP Group wants the Green Deal to be a European success story. Europe's effort to...
The Pegasus Project has won the first edition of The Daphne Caruana Galizia Prize for Journalism...
Last night, negotiators from the European Parliament and the Member States agreed on the design of...
ʺEurope must be better equipped to fight criminal networks and their attempts to launder their ill-gotten ...