Party: Christlich Demokratische Union Deutschlands
Born in 1963. North Rhine Westphalia. Study of Law at the Universities of Trier, Munich and Freiburg. 1994-2000 Legal Advice Officer, Citizens Advice Bureau of the European Commission, Representation in the Federal Republic of Germany. 2000-2009 Lecturer in European Studies at RheinAhrCampus Remagen (University of Applied Sciences). Since 2004 Chairman of the CDU Bonn regional party organisation. Since 2005 Vice-Chairman of the CDU in the district Mittelrhein. Since 1994 Lawyer. From 2004 to 2009 chairman of the district of CDU in Bonn. From 2005 to October 2011 vice chairman of the district Mittelrhein. Since October 2011 Chairman of the district Mittelrhein. Since December 2010 chairman of the district of the Europa Union Bonn/Rhein-Sieg. MEP since 2009.
My Positions in Parliament:
- Vice-Chair - Australia, New Zealand
- Coordinator - Legal Affairs
- Member - Intergroup on Sky and Space
- Member - Intergroup on European Cultural Heritage, Ways of Saint James and other European Cultural Routes
- Member - Intergroup on Artificial Intelligence and Digital
- Member - Christlich Demokratische Union Deutschlands
- Member - Legal Affairs
- Member - European Parliament
- Substitute - South Asia
- Substitute - Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs
My Positions in the group:
- Member - Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats)
- Member - EPP Group Bureau
Other related content
"Parliament’s Report shows that Artificial Intelligence (AI) will boost digitalisation and b...
Today, the European Commission will present its proposal on sustainable corporate governance. The EPP...
The EPP Group wants to help developing countries fight the COVID-19 pandemic and massively speed up vaccinations...
On the invitation of the EPP Group, Christopher Hoff, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Services...