Manfred WEBER

Land: Deutschland
  • BRU:
    ASP 05H359 (Altiero Spinelli)
    Parlement européen
    60, rue Wiertz / Wiertzstraat 60
    B-1047 Bruxelles / Brussel
    Tel.: +32 (0)2 2845890
    Fax:+32 (0)2 2849890
  • STR:
    LOW T06044 (Louise Weiss)
    Parlement européen
    Allée du Printemps
    BP 1024/F
    F-67070 Strasbourg cedex
    Tel.: +33 (0)3 88 175890
    Fax:+33 (0)3 88 179890
Mitgliedschaften und Ämter im Parlament:
  • Vorsitzender - Fraktion der Europäischen Volkspartei (Christdemokraten)
  • Chair - EPP Group Bureau
  • Mitglied - Christlich-Soziale Union in Bayern e.V.
  • Mitglied - Konferenz der Präsidenten

Curriculum vitae

1972. Wildenberg (Bayern). 1996, Dipl. Ing. (FH) Physikalische Technik, Fachhochschule München. 1996 selbständiger Ingenieur. 1998/1999, Gründer zweier Beratungsfirmen. Seit 1989 Mitglied Junge Union, CSU. Seit 2003 Landesvorsitzender der Jungen Union Bayern, Mitglied im CSU-Präsidium. Seit 2002 Mitglied im Kreistag des Landkreises Kelheim. 2003-2004, Mitglied des Bayerischen Landtags. Vorsitzender der EVP-Fraktion. MdEP seit 2004.



04.04.2017 - 15:15

Our red lines on Brexit

At a press conference in Strasbourg earlier today, Manfred Weber, Chairman of the EPP Group, outlined the EPP Group's red lines on the Brexit negotiations. Europe’s citizens come first. The EU is not for sale. When necessary, we are...
EPP Group Bureau
18.01.2017 - 20:14

The EPP Group puts forward a strong team for Europe

After the election of Antonio Tajani as President of the European Parliament, the first Italian to hold the office since the foundation of the EU, the EPP Group's candidates for Vice-Presidents were also elected, with Mairead McGuinness topping...
07.12.2016 - 07:00

More than free train tickets: our Interrail proposal

There is more to this proposal than free train tickets. It is an investment in young people and in Europe’s future. It reinforces the main aim of the European Union: to bring people together. We want young Europeans to discover the EU is also...



12.05.2017 - 09:28

Brexit: 78% in EU think first aim should be to protect EU27

For 78% of EU citizens, the primary objective for Brexit negotiations should be to protect the interests of the remaining EU27, while 22% want the focus to be on building a new economic relationship...
Mariya Gabriel MEP
10.05.2017 - 12:32

Mariya Gabriel: a strong voice for Bulgaria in Europe

"I would like to warmly congratulate our colleague Mariya Gabriel on her designation as Bulgarian candidate for the European Commission and to congratulate PM Boyko Borissov on his judicious...
28.04.2017 - 19:27

Брекзит: Лидерите от ЕС трябва да покажат единство и яснота

Преди срещата на Европейския съвет на 29 април, която ще се съсредоточи върху политическите указания за преговорите за Брекзит, председателят на Групата на ЕНП в Европейския Парламент Манфред Вебер...



Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...