29. 5. 2018. - 9:30 - 10:00 - European Parliament, Strasbourg - LOW N-1/201
The Council's decision on the reform of the EU electoral law
europoslanec: Danuta Maria HÜBNER
Press Officer: Lina Stenlund
29. 5. 2018. - 11:10 - 11:30 - European Parliament, Strasbourg - LOW N-1/201
EPP Group May Plenary Briefing
europoslanec: Manfred WEBER
Press Officer: Marion Jeanne
29. 5. 2018. - 15:00 - 15:30 - European Parliament, Strasbourg - LOW N-1/201
Revision of the Posting of Workers Directive
europoslanec: Elisabeth MORIN-CHARTIER
Press Officer: Jean-Luc Feixa
29. 5. 2018. - 16:00 - 16:30 - European Parliament, Strasbourg - LOW N-1/201
Stalking crimes and victim protection in the EU
europoslanec: Lara COMI, Esteban GONZÁLEZ PONS, Anna Maria CORAZZA BILDT, Teresa JIMÉNEZ-BECERRIL BARRIO
Press Officer: Hana Bambasová
29. 5. 2018. - 16:30 - 17:00 - European Parliament, Strasbourg - LOW N-1/201
Copyright Directive: Artists' remuneration for on-demand exploitation
europoslanec: Marc JOULAUD
Press Officer: Girts Salmgriezis
30. 5. 2018. - 9:30 - 10:00 - European Parliament, Strasbourg - LOW N-1/201
europoslanec: Sirpa PIETIKÄINEN
Press Officer: Daniel Köster
30. 5. 2018. - 14:30 - 15:00 - European Parliament, Strasbourg - LOW N-1/201
Reform of the Dublin Regulation: looking ahead to negotiations with the Council
europoslanec: Alessandra MUSSOLINI
24. 5. 2018.
The European Parliament’s Transport and Tourism Committee voted today to phase out Eurovignettes for heavy goods vehicles and vans and for interoperability of road tolling systems throughout...
23. 5. 2018.
The EU-US Privacy Shield offers legal certainty in free trade and the protection of data; jeopardising it now would be a step back for European businesses and citizens. However, as the European...
23. 5. 2018.
“We have taken a first and very important step to increase cooperation in the defence industry and strengthen the competitiveness of the EU defence industry by agreeing with the Council to...
22. 5. 2018.
The annual gathering of the European Ideas Network (EIN) will take place in Riga, Latvia, from 23 to 25 May with European politicians, academics, policy-makers and opinion-shapers debating the most...